Removal (or deportation) is the process through which the government seeks to remove a non-citizen from the United States. It can be both lengthy and overwhelming, and include multiple hearings before an immigration judge. Your ability to remain in the United States will be decided during these proceedings. Our team of experienced attorneys can help you understand your rights and help you prepare an effective defense against deportation.
Defenses to removal can include:
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Residents
- Asylum or Withholding of Removal
- Adjustment of Status
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)